Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hourly Comic Day!

Thanks to my internet illustrator friend, Sarah McIntyre, I learned that today (february 1st) is Hourly Comic Day. I thought, my, that sounds like a nice idea! Too bad I won't do it. Then I thought, meh, what the heck, maybe I'll just do a couple panels. No harm! Then I though NO!! I WILL DO THE WHOLE DAY, AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE!! I am so glad I did. I didn't do anything particularly astonishing today, and most of my panels ended up being about my kids, but it was a really nice way for me to document a typical day in our life. I usually make little drawings like this in my journal to accompany entries, but I've never done an entire day like this. Enough blabbering. Here it is! February First, a day in the life of Cordial Kitten:





6 comments:

emmasouthlondon said...

What a great comic!

Candice Hartsough McDonald said...

Thank you!!

Shazia Dar said...

This is lovely. I particularly enjoyed 9pm.

Jenn Miller said...

I love this! So happy I stumbled upon your blog. :)

Candice Hartsough McDonald said...

Thank you everyone!!

Jennie said...

I'm so with you for the 11 am new woman shower. Love 4pm and that Virgina sleeps with books!