Sunday, August 14, 2011

Little Kid Candice would be so impressed with Adult Candice. Not only do I get to draw pictures for my JOB, but I frequently make some pretty impressive nutritional choices. For example, tonight I had pizza for dinner, and peach pie for dessert. Then I had a brownie. Then I had a (diet) soda. Then I had popcorn. When I was little I would only have been able to choose one of those things. But now I can choose them all! Where is the part where I gain 200 pounds? I always expect it to be just around the corner, but it never is.

DSC_0556
These are a few things hanging in Virginia's room. The Vulture print is new, by Jen Oaks.

1 comment:

@eloh said...

When I was a kid, my dad had a friend who had one of those cat clocks. The numbers ran backwards, the tail and eyes moved... it gave me the creeps... they seem to be making a comeback.