Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The amazing Brandon With Glasses (ahem ... my husband) has graciously spiffed up my blog to coordinate with my website! Isn't it grand? He is very good at making the web a nice, clean, and functional place.

Also check out the new Binding Bee site, which I love. My friend Megan, who runs the business, had started the site up herself, and had Brandon tweak, nudge, and bring everything together. Now it is as lovely and charming as her hand bound books (and Megan herself).

Picture 2

2 comments:

Megan Winn The Binding Bee said...

Aw, thanks for the love! I had such a great experience with Brandon working on my website and I love the way it all turned out. You are a household full of talented people! Little miss Virginia is no exception as she seems to learn a new talent every other day. :)

Little White Paw said...

The blog and website look great... always nice to have a web design guru in the family!