Monday, April 25, 2011

Rainy Monday. The first day of a long busy week, possibly the busiest I've seen in awhile. So naturally we went out for a late leisurely breakfast. And now I'm listening to free music downloads from the Urban Outfitters blog. And writing here. Makes sense, right?



Virginia and I spent the Easter holiday with my family up in South Bend (Brandon stayed home to work and to guard our basement from all the rain we've been getting). My brother was conspicuously absent, as he was off proposing to his girlfriend. I guess we can forgive him for that. I still haven't met his official fiance, but I look forward to getting a new sister later this year!

Virginia made the cutest Easter Bunny of all time. She was a bit unstable, however.

DSC_0150
DSC_0156
DSC_0157
DSC_0158
DSC_0159

So now it's time to work. We'll be traveling to St. Louis this weekend for the Indie Craft Revolution, and I need to replenish my entire stock of Cordial Critters which flew off my shelves in Pittsburgh. Plus I have portraits coming out of my ears. Till next time!

3 comments:

Brandon said...

I see "Delicate Steve" on that play list! He is the one with that interesting press kit with all the made up information.

Candice Hartsough McDonald said...

Oh, awesome!!

Conduit Press said...

Virginia makes an adorable bunny;) and congrats on all your busy-ness;) Good luck in St Louis!