Sunday, October 31, 2010

pea pod 2
Happy Halloween, everyone!

Of course Virginia dressed up this year. We live in Irvington, where Halloween is a BIG DEAL. She and I trekked out to the festival this year (my first time as an attendee rather than a vendor!) where she received a lot of attention in her cute costume!

Today her dad and grandpa are blowing insulation into our house so we'll be a bit more toasty this year (funny that I've been wanting to do this for years, but the new little one has finally lit a fire under everyone's butts). Our 70 year old windows will still be drafty, but that's what plastic wrap is for, right?

2 comments:

Little White Paw said...

Aw! A total sweet pea! Great costume. I am daydreaming about our babies costume for next year as they aren't here in time for this years celebration.

Candice Hartsough McDonald said...

Thanks! I was so excited when I realized that she'd for sure be here by Halloween. I knew she'd be AT LEAST 4 days old, heheh, but I'm glad she was a bit older than that :D