Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Time is running out! I am 34 weeks, exactly.

34 weeks 3

I have anywhere from 4 to 8 more weeks. Although it'd be nice to not be pregnant any more, I am hoping she takes her time. I have tons of work to get done between now and her arrival, and the more time I have to do it, the better!

Other things in my family life are continuing to get better and stay better. It's amazing how life can throw you for a huge loop, you seem to reach the end of the world, but suddenly you realize how that's the way things were supposed to go. You couldn't have predicted it, but things are better now than they've been in a very long time. I am very grateful for the people in my life, and the way events are unfolding before me. I'm sorry to be vague ... just know that I'm very happy these days.

1 comment:

jenny elkins said...

so happy things are going well.