Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh man, I can't get over these watches!! I pretty much love all of them, however this one is my favorite:

il_430xN.148422866

I love that it looks small, even on a Japanese woman's wrist. I can't tell you how many times I've had people say, "Holy crap! You have such thin wrists!" I'm not sure if that is a compliment, or just an observation ... but I do know that having a smaller wrist circumference makes me more at risk for osteoporosis. Yay! Anyway, I also love that this watch involves embroidery. I thoroughly enjoy embroidery. Wish I could drop the $129 on it right now, but I guess I should probably save that money for my baby coming soon. However, if you bought it for me, I would love you forever! Also I would make you an equivalent amount of cat-erpillars, probably even one-of-a-kind cat-erpillars, to reward you with your generosity. Think it over.

This weekend I am going to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago with my mom (and dad, who offered to drive us so we wouldn't have to take the train in from South Bend, and I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of my brothers decide they desperately need to follow us around and be bored ...). This is probably going to be the last little trip I take before the baby comes. Then next week is my last week to work at the library, and that Sunday my friends Sally and Sarah are throwing me a baby shower. I am excited for this! I kind of thought maybe no one would give me a shower, and I was sad. But now of course, because I am lame, I feel guilty to have a shower, because I hate making people feel like they have to buy me presents. You don't have to buy me presents! Just come and eat cake! Although presents are nice, of course.

Now I will sort some more baby laundry, and I guess pack some stuff for my trip. See you later!

2 comments:

15 Painted Cups said...

That is the most adorable watch ever! Shame you can't trade crafts with the watch maker.

Have fun at Renegade!

@eloh said...

Enjoy every second of this time...

Sounds like you have entered the "nesting phase".