Wednesday, August 11, 2010

holly final web

My most recent family portrait I've done. I think it turned out pretty well. As I do more and more of these, I'm finding it easier to be more accurate with likeness, which is a plus when you are doing portraits of people.

holly detail

I have not been very updatey, I just realized. Things have been sort of ultra crazy around here. Some huge family issues are being worked out that have left me exhausted and unable to do anything besides basic day-to-day functioning. Things are looking up this week, though, and with looming deadlines, I'm finding it a bit easier to start working again. So, never fear, customers who are waiting on drawings! They are still sitting on my table; they will be finished soon.

Oh and in case you were wondering what my pregnant self looks like, here is a sample of me at 30 weeks:

30 weeks

Still growing! I feel I've reached the final countdown ... only 9 more weeks?? With the potential for only 7 more weeks?? Although my midwife claims I'll "go long" since baby is apparently a petite one. She thinks she'll want to stay in to cook a bit longer. Guess we'll see what happens!

No comments: