Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yesterday was the INDIEana Handicraft Exchange. It was a pretty good day, although it was hot! I had a table inside, but the indiana mugginess still managed to seep in.

I had a few new Cat-erpillars and some original paintings, which are now listed in my etsy shop. Here's a little peek:

cat and bird sweet owl

angus fritz with weight

Here also is a sneak peek of me:

22 weeks 2
Still growing! 22 weeks.

I took a break of sorts from working today. I have a bunch of projects to be working on, but I feel like my lazy sundays are limited so I should take full advantage of them now. Even though it was a "break" I still did things like clean my house, which always makes me feel better about life. Now little bits of dirt dragged in from outside don't stick to my feet when I walk across the room! The laundry is done, and I'll have a fresh bed to sleep in tonight! Right now I am watching Dracula, which I am finding to be a silly movie. I guess I can't take anything seriously that stars both Winona Ryder and Keanu Reeves. Oh and also the guy from Robin Hood: Men in Tights (and the Princess Bride), haha. Oh Hollywood.

2 comments:

BB said...

I love your art work! And you I might add, are adorable!

BB said...

I love your art work! And you I might add, are adorable!