Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello! I'm here to solicit donations for the Crohn's Colitis Walk again. This is to benefit people like my two younger brothers (who have now both surpassed me in height ... how did that happen) who suffer from Colitis. This year lil' Max (the tallest one in the picture below) is the Honored Hero for the South Bend walk!

4603724807_355d172111

Help us kick some butt and reach our goal! Last year we raised the second highest amount of money, and this year we'd like to be #1 in support of Max!

If you'd like to make a donation, you can go to this site: 2010 Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis.

Also, if you are a facebook fan, I'm having a drawing coming up next week for a Cat-erpillar of your choice. If you're a fan, you're automatically entered to win ... but for every $10 you donate to the CCFA walk, you'll receive another entry into the raffle ... Help someone, and potentially get a cool cat? Awesome. To become a fan of Cordial Kitten, go here.

Thanks for listening to my commercial! I might update again later today ...

No comments: