Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The big blog updates are pretty difficult for me. I haven't written a thing about the trip to NY and the SCBWI conference, and the longer I go without doing it, the more difficult it gets to start. Well I guess I will just say it was pretty amazing. Alexis and Rob were wonderful hosts who took me to some great restaurants, helped me figure out the small bit of navigating I needed to do, and generally showed me a good time.

The conference was great, although when I left my feelings were a mixture of depression and fortitude. There are so many other people in the world who want to do what I want to do, but I can't let that cause me to give up!

Here is Alexis and I being rock stars in Prospect Park.

DSC05538

DSC05541

The lake there was frozen solid; we couldn't even break it with a large rock. Here are birds walking on water.

DSC05532

I had a delicious bagel, but it had too much cream cheese.

DSC05543

After I came back into town, we got a lot of snow. So Brandon and I made a new friend.

DSC05551

Hope you're having a good February. So far this year is turning out great.

1 comment:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

That bagel picture is awesome! You look so depressed and pissed at the same time! love it!
xoxo,
Kristin