Saturday, January 9, 2010

Here is one of the only pictures I took from Christmas:
DSC05508
We made pizzas on the grill for Christmas dinner at my parent's house, and I thought the toppings looked so pretty. Apparently I didn't think my family members looked pretty. I would always like to take more pictures at events, but never think of it. Or feel dorky whipping out the camera. People never seem to want me to take their picture.

It's been snowing a lot here in Indianapolis. I grew up with loads of snow in northern Indiana, so whatever snow we get here in central Indiana always seems like nothin'. Although I do really love that it doesn't snow so much. I despise driving in it. But I do always laugh and roll my eyes at "BREAKING NEWS!" stories about 2 inches of snow. Try 12 inches and your school doesn't even get canceled: the story of my life as a child. Anyway, here is the first "big" snow we got here in indy:

DSC05516
The snow is falling so fast, it looks like streaks through the tree!

And here is the winner of the first Cordial Kitten Giveaway on facebook:
kitten winner kim
It's my friend, Kim! Doesn't she look happy with her new kitten? Become a fan of Cordial Kitten in order to be included in future drawings.

But if you don't want to wait for your name to be drawn out of a hat, head over to my shop for a special offer: 10% off your entire order (not including shipping) now until January 18th! Buy yourself a little warmth for your heart ... and everyone knows cat-erpillars are good for snuggling under a toasty blanket.

1 comment:

**WE BLOG ARTISTS** said...

LOVE this World you live in and your Illustrations are SO great...lovely to have stumbled upon your space.
Char