Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy new year!

Here are some keywords people have used that ultimately led them to my site, cordial kitten:

*obey my brain
*art with fairies and people with bunny heads
*beard hat
*most popular item on etsy
*what is monocle cat

New years eve was fun for us. my mom put on a surprise birthday party for my dad, who is turning 50. she wanted to give him a party, and knew that he'd figure it out if she had it on his actual birthday, which is the 14th. so she planned a "small get together" for new years eve. One couple canceled, the other showed up at 6:30. The rest of the guests showed up around quarter after 7, and boy was he surprised! It was a fun night of champagne, food, and friends.

now it is back to normal life. it has been hard to get back into the swing of things. i haven't been able to break out of holiday-lazy-mode. and brandon is already home sick for the new year. but don't tell him that i think he is just a tad bit wimpy ... he wants to see the doctor after one day of coughing. hmm.

have a good week, all!

2 comments:

@eloh said...

I don't want to write it in your comments...cause then you will come up on google too...

I got one that REALLY creeped me out. dig all the way down on my last post... still gives me the creeps to think about it.

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

Hi, I just checked out your website. I really like your black, white and red pieces in your personal work. Really nice.