Saturday, December 12, 2009

baby-cat-contest

Become a fan of Cordial Kitten by tomorrow morning at 10am (est) to be in a drawing for this baby cat-erpillar!

I've been feeling particularly christmasy this year. Brandon and I went to see the Russian Ballet perform the Nutcracker last Sunday; Tuesday I went to the Christmas neighborhood celebration at the Children's Museum. I made cookies. Today I finally put up the tree, and watched A Christmas Story. Tonight I will sit under the christmas lights and drink Kahlua. That's christmasy, right? Rich and tasty.

This morning my pal Amanda and I went to the Indy Winter Farmers Market. The place was jam packed, and I'm already excited to go back next weekend. I bought 2 black bean and goat cheese tamales, and some fancy loose tea. I want to spend more time alone perusing the cheeses, gourdes, beautiful wooden cutting boards, ethnic cuisine, and sweets. After that we checked out the Alternative Gift Fair at the Earth House, and rounded out the day with a trip to a new bakery in our neighborhood specializing in cinnamon rolls. I told Brandon I will be gaining 15 pounds this holiday. He said he supposes he's ok with that.

No comments: