Friday, September 11, 2009

Tick Tock ...

The countdown is on! In less than 24 hours I will be awake too early, nervously awaiting our jaunt across Chicago to set up our tent at the Renegade Craft Fair. I didn't get everything done that I had hoped, but I think I had my standards set a little high. If you come out to find me, here are some things you will see:

My new necklace packaging.
new packaging

The very popular "monocle cat."
DSC05296

Here are all the cats in a pile.
DSC05285

In about 8 hours I will be leaving home to make the trip. Wish us luck!

Oh and here is something I wish I could wear all the time:

DSC05273
I sadly had to give it to the compost bin.

4 comments:

Silastones said...

Good luck, I always want to go to Renagrade but won't be for a while. Everything looks cute, as always.

Silastones said...

P.S. Hum, may be I can make you a watermelon bracelet. Will u wear it all the time?

MoiraCoon said...

Just a quick howdy! It was nice meeting you this weekend and I hope Renegade was a good show for you. Your work is adorable!

Moira (from MoiraCoon's Shinies)

Candice Hartsough McDonald said...

silastones, i would love to have a watermelon bracelet for real! especially with the beautiful dark pink color on the inside. Let me know if you ever make one!