Thursday, September 3, 2009

i'm afraid i'm going to get the h1n1 crap. i so rarely get sick (yay, immune system), but because of all the hype, and my job this year, i have a feeling it might hit me. i think the last time i had the flu was over 3 years ago, back when Brandon and I were still dating. I was at his parent's house, and his mom took my temperature. Kind of funny to think about now. I remember I still had to go into work that afternoon because I was the only manager that could do it. Hooray, retail. That one was sarcastic.

Here is what I've been working on today:

DSC05267

I had to stop before I wanted to because my wrist was hurting really bad from cutting out the paper. But there is always tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day after that to work. It somehow worked out that between now and Renegade, I only work one day at the library. How fortunate for my sanity!

Here is one of our watermelons:

DSC05261

It was the reddest watermelon I've ever seen, I think. Not much of that light/white color near the rind. And so delicious! Too bad it was so tiny.

And finally, what are these guys doing?

bees

At first I thought they were doing it, but Brandon questioned it because don't they only do it with the queen? Any ideas?

No comments: