Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hello, all! I am back from the Indieana Handicraft Exchange, and glad for it! It went great for me, but such a long day. I'm glad to be back at home, and thankful for my good night's sleep last night.

I have two things to share this morning. First is, I am extremely close to reaching "100 sales" in my etsy shop, which is great! But I would like some help in getting all the way to 100. From now until I reach my goal, all prints are buy one get one free! (the free print must be of equal or lesser value) All you have to do is purchase any print from my shop, and in the "message to seller" box during checkout just put in the title of the one you'd like for free. Sound easy? You can even get as many free prints as you'd like ... buy 2, get 2 free ... buy 3, get 3 free, etc.

The second thing is the inspiration for Buddy Cat-erpillar:
jennys dad cat-erpillar
This man is my friend Jenny's dad. He is great! And he calls everyone "buddy." :)

2 comments:

@eloh said...

I see the resemblance.

Jeni said...

He was one of my favorite Cat-erpillers!