Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Promotion at Cordial Kitten!

Hello, everyone! Starting today I am running a spring time promotion at my store, cordial kitten! Make any purchase between now and April 12th, and receive one of these magnets free:

web magnets

made of a high quality printed image of my artwork, attached to a .75" wide fishbowl marble, and outfitted with a strong magnet for hanging important items to your fridge or wherever!

Plus, I am running a contest to win a free magnet with no purchase necessary for my blog readers! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on this post telling me which magnet you like best by Saturday, March 21st. I will pick the winner randomly, and you will receive your favorite magnet free! (Plus there may be extra surprise goodies as well!)

Good luck to everyone!

3 comments:

Susan Davis said...

#9 is my fave!

jenny elkins said...

Hey how is the promotion doing?
Did you contact JS REUTZ or do you even have time? j

Candice Hartsough McDonald said...

i am posting this on behalf of my friend jim, over at my other SECRET journal, on march 16th: "I love your artwork you know. At the moment, I think I like no. 6, but it could change. :)"