Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1. My uncle once: took me for a ride in his MG, and then it broke down. my dad had to come rescue us.

2. Never in my life: have i eaten at white castle.

3. When I was five: i had a birthday party and was so embarrassed that people were singing happy birthday to me, that i hid my face in my hands. I think that also might have been the year i forgot my birthday was the next day, and i was telling my babysitter how awesome it would be "if my birthday was tomorrow." and then it was, WOAH!

4. High school was: really annoying, but i guess tolerable for the most part. it got better as i got older.

5. I will never forget: well apparently i forgot as i can think of nothing to put here.

6. Once I met: the teenage mutant ninja turtles.

7. There’s this girl I know: who is really awesome. is it you???

8. Once, at a bar: i had a beer? oh wait, once i saw a coke dealer. downtown. he wuz crazee.

9. By noon, I’m usually: starving for lunch.

10. Last night: I got groceries

11. If only I had: millions of dollars. we have specific plans for that money. i will start buying lottery tickets.

12. Next time I go to church: i'll be with my parents.

13. What worries me most: money. as in not having enough of it. me and the rest of the "middle class."

14. When I turn my head left I see: my sewing machine, and my yummy box of cheez-its that make me feel better.

15. When I turn my head right I see: an embarrassing number of cups and bottles that i'm apparently too lazy to bring to the kitchen.

16. You know I’m lying when: i don't know.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: OATMEAL SWIRLERS, OH MY GOD!!




18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Balthasar. because that was the coolest name on the "List of Shakespearean Characters."

19. By this time next year: it will be 2010. i expect things to be relatively similar to the way they are now, hopefully more people in my family will have jobs, come ON mona, get a job already! cat food does not grow on trees!

20. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: get a masters in illustration. although i don't really feel like doing that.

Alrighty – it’s your turn!

2 comments:

julie said...

i forgot to tell you that isaac and i watched that damn commercial over and over and over again. he loved it. what i want to know - where their clothes really cool back then? eek!

julie said...

whoops. WERE their clothes cool. sorry about the type-o.