2. Never in my life: have i eaten at white castle.
3. When I was five: i had a birthday party and was so embarrassed that people were singing happy birthday to me, that i hid my face in my hands. I think that also might have been the year i forgot my birthday was the next day, and i was telling my babysitter how awesome it would be "if my birthday was tomorrow." and then it was, WOAH!
4. High school was: really annoying, but i guess tolerable for the most part. it got better as i got older.
5. I will never forget: well apparently i forgot as i can think of nothing to put here.
6. Once I met: the teenage mutant ninja turtles.
7. There’s this girl I know: who is really awesome. is it you???
8. Once, at a bar: i had a beer? oh wait, once i saw a coke dealer. downtown. he wuz crazee.
9. By noon, I’m usually: starving for lunch.
10. Last night: I got groceries
11. If only I had: millions of dollars. we have specific plans for that money. i will start buying lottery tickets.
12. Next time I go to church: i'll be with my parents.
13. What worries me most: money. as in not having enough of it. me and the rest of the "middle class."
14. When I turn my head left I see: my sewing machine, and my yummy box of cheez-its that make me feel better.
15. When I turn my head right I see: an embarrassing number of cups and bottles that i'm apparently too lazy to bring to the kitchen.
16. You know I’m lying when: i don't know.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: OATMEAL SWIRLERS, OH MY GOD!!
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Balthasar. because that was the coolest name on the "List of Shakespearean Characters."
19. By this time next year: it will be 2010. i expect things to be relatively similar to the way they are now, hopefully more people in my family will have jobs, come ON mona, get a job already! cat food does not grow on trees!
20. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: get a masters in illustration. although i don't really feel like doing that.
Alrighty – it’s your turn!