Tuesday, December 2, 2008


candice twig head shot

One of my favorite pictures from a photo shoot my mom and I had. I needed to get a head shot for my children's book coming out soon. I was trying to make it look like I was going to attack and eat the tree, but the branch broke off in my hand. This is the tree in our back yard. Brandon and his dad really wanted to clear out the low branches so we'd have a tiny bit more yard space, but I made them keep away! Besides the fact that it kind of hides the neighbor's garage (well, until the neighbor trimmed a bit that was overhanging her driveway), it will also make an awesome tree fort for any children we may have. or at least an awesome tree fort for me to hang out in when i want to go out and play by myself.

There's a little pick-up in business lately, so I'm off to work. But I just wanted to let you know about the plush show at Gnosis Store on Friday. I'll have a few things to show, so check 'em out!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Love the photo. you are so funny.