Sunday, September 28, 2008

last week we got a bunch of tiny mums. now they are trying to bloom!

mums

mums

yesterday was the fountain square art fair. it was an ok kind of day. the night before i had slept terribly; went to bed too late, then mona woke me up and i couldn't go back to sleep for an hour, then i had to wake up really early. so ... a full day outside on 5 hours of sleep! hooray! i guess everyone was having crap sales. thanks, economy! my friend mike won a prize in his category for the masterpiece in a day competition, so that was exciting. the weather was really nice, although it was pretty windy, and our tent kept trying to take off!

i made a new standy-upy thing for the back row of prints:

fountain square art fair
it worked well although it was kind of like a sail.

fountain square art fair
these are my new necklaces. i think they went over well. hopefully i'll have a ton more for this weekend's handicraft exchange.

time for food and card making!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Candice...it was nice to see you again. I did remember you from my shop. I love the little prints I bought. My friend Suzanne went home and put her pendant on a chain and came back to Deanos Vino wearing it proudly. If you ever want to hang your work there I am sure you could. Mike had great success there. I love your work and look forward to seeing you around at other events. jenny