Wednesday, August 13, 2008

today has been like an awakening.

the past few days i have felt the laziest i have felt in a while. i didn't want to do anything, pick up anything, get up off the couch. but at the same time i was so incredibly bored to be sitting there watching beach volleyball on the olympics, or to be trying to beat my score on guitar hero. i was mad at myself for loafing, but too lazy to make the change.

today, somehow, feels completely different. i got up early and applied for two shows. i've started cleaning up. i colored for awhile. i'm putting things on the walls in my studio. i found an important paper i had lost. i'm looking forward to the rest of the day, because it will be filled with things that need to get done, and will make me feel accomplished.

i must go before the feeling leaves me again. have great days!

No comments: