Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello!

I'm warning you right now that I will have a small space at the Harrison Center next week (September 5th) for First Friday. So, if you don't want to run into me, stay away! But I would rather you came on out, I would like to talk at you for a little while. I'll be showing some stuff that I made for my duo-show last ... January, was it? It will be in an oh-so-slightly different format, so if you already caught it, it will be ok if you come out again. And if you didn't catch it the first time ... well you have no excuse to stay at home this time!

Well I will accept some excuses. I guess.

Also, I just found out I'm officially going to be at the Indieana Handicraft Exchange also at the Harrison Center, on October 3rd and 4th. Please mark it on your calendars! It will be a great place to do some of that early holiday shopping.

brandon frog
yesterday my husband looked like a frog. he's still mostly prince-like, though, despite the bug breath.

No comments: