Monday, June 23, 2008

the neighbor's lawn service just parked in front of my driveway, successfully blocking in my car. good job, guys! glad i don't need to go anywhere.

coooool thing is i made the main etsy page this morning:
etsy  main page

always exciting when that happens!

not much has been happening the last few days, other than wild mood swings. those are great.

i made good potatoes the other day, though, those make me happy. coffee makes me happy. mona galloping around in the attic makes me happy. um. that's it for right now. i was sad last night. but i feel better this morning. morning is good. so many opportunities available for the coming day. night shows me everything i didn't accomplish.

1 comment:

julie said...

Night shows you everything you didn't accomplish. That is RIGHT ON!!! Do you go through the list of things that you didn't do and get all worked up? I call it my Sunday Night Freakout, even though it's more than just on Sundays. Luckily I have the narcolepsy so I can't lie in bed for hours worrying. I just pass out.