Saturday, January 12, 2008

In Hiding show, January 11th

last night sally and i had our opening.

click on any of these to see more in my flickr account, and to not have them cut off like they are here in blogger land.

In Hiding Show
here i am in my forest.


In Hiding Show
close up of leaves.



In Hiding Show
beer cans hidden in my tree.


In Hiding Show




In Hiding Show
this is one of my pieces.


In Hiding Show
and another


In Hiding Show
and another. i'm disappointed with how the photos turned out of these, they looked really good at the show.


In Hiding Show
my wall.


In Hiding Show
byron hanging out in my forest. i am sad, because he is moving to california in 4 days.


In Hiding Show
this is sally's forest.


In Hiding Show
this is my favorite piece of sally's.


In Hiding Show
sally and i


In Hiding Show


In Hiding Show
byron as i will always remember him. messing with his PSP.


In Hiding Show
we made whale and owl shaped cookies! they were all eaten up!


it was a really fun night, even though my carpoolers were probably bored. but i am glad we got to do it, and hopefully i'll be able to get us another venue to show everything again here in indy. i sold a couple pieces, which is great! i will post some scans of my work here soon, as soon as i am less tired of staring at the computer.

No comments: