Friday, November 16, 2007

a small gallery opening in my apartment. i was the only one in attendance. it opened to rave reviews.
tiny drawings

i took these to the real gallery yesterday. hopefully i shall see them there on saturday.

peep

also:

i took matters into my own hands, and put in my 5 weeks notice at work. i now have two weeks and two days left of that. so, for at least 6 months or so, i will pretend to be a real life artist and illustrator, staying at home every day, coloring and drawing to my heart's content. if all goes well, i may be able to extend the affair. i'll let you know in april.

1 comment:

Amory Abbott said...

That's awesome, Candice. Do you remember the statistic in Senior Seminar that "only 2 percent of all art school grads end up doing art as a career"...? Take 100 hundred people, and that leaves the 2 of us! Wow. I'm really envious that you don't have to work at all! Keep it up! You inspire us all! :)